Apply here: It's easy to apply to join the Association, and you don't even have to be a Haberfield resident!
Fill in this form and send it to PO Box 121 Haberfield NSW, 2045, OR bring it to one our meetings which occur on the third Monday of every month at Haberfield Library Building Meeting Room at 7.30 pm.
(In 2020, while the Library building is being renovated, we will meet in the Mervin Fletcher Hall Opposite.)
Benefits of Membership:
- Information on how to maintain your property in a manner to enhance its character and value;
- Advice on Development Applications to Inner West Council;
- Participation in social activities to become more involved in the local community;
- Information of the heritage significance of Haberfield;
- News updates on current local issues;
- Priority bookings and concession prices to house inspections, historical and garden walks, talks on matters of local interest;
- A Newsletter every month to keep informed of the Association’s activities and local events and issues;
- Representation and submissions on issues to preserve the heritage and lifestyle values of Haberfield.
Email email@example.com with any membership enquiries.