HABERFIELD - LOCKED OUT AND LOCKED IN?
The NSW Government, through Transport for NSW, has released a series of proposals on the local traffic network.
If implemented, as currently proposed, they will have serious impacts on Haberfield residents, shops, cafes, restaurants and other businesses.
The biggest change proposed is the removal of traffic lights at Dalhousie and Waratah Streets.
This will result in:
- No Right Turn into or out of Dalhousie St at Parramatta Road
- Access to Haberfield from Parramatta Road via a U Turn with a Stop/Give-Way
- Left turn from Dalhousie St into Parramatta Rd with Stop/Give-Way
- No Right Turn from Waratah into City West Link
- Access to City West Link via roundabout in Timbrell Drive at Arthur St
Details of changes to bus routes have not been released at this stage.
Contact RMS/TfNSW by email: email@example.com or phone 1800 951212.
Comments and feedback have been invited - deadline of Sunday 24th May by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please copy the Association into any emails you send raising issues: bcc: email@example.com
*For mobile devices you will need to install the "Microsoft Teams" app which should be just about automatic on most mobile devices.
GET INFORMED! - SPEAK UP!